Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Getting Pregnant During Ovulation What Are My Chances Of Getting Pregnant During Ovulation?

What are my chances of getting pregnant during ovulation? - getting pregnant during ovulation

Me and my friend tried to concieve and we had a false alarm last month .. soo, I looked online .. Time of ovulation and not as I said .. Day and what was once the most fertile ... and not in my favor .. I wonder what are my chances of doing so in the first days of ovulation, but not in the most fertile days?

3 comments:

ommah said...

Nature has a strange way of dealing with things. You can make all the tissues and right preserved in the development. But when you least expect it, happens. So keep up the good work, but not too much on trying to concentrate pregnant, enjoy the process, not scientifically cos only 25% chance of conceiving during ovulation. Good luck!

brevejun... said...

Sperm can be up to 72 hours in which you live (if the conditions are good), so your chances of conceiving, I say (without causing unknown medical problem is not me) can think of are very good. I thought my second child two days before due to ovulation. I truly believe that sperm can live within a certain time. :)

webster a said...

Pregnancy is a game in both directions. use their right to the opportunity, the rhythm method of fertilization can be increased, but also other important factors that should be taken into account the permeability of the example of the fallopian tubes, the normal pH of vaginal secretions, adequate numbers of sperm in the semen and the normal amount of seminal fluid. may occur in the normal ovulation cycle of 14 days, but it is very diverse, so u can check your regular day of ovulation control of basal body temperature. after receipt of the estimated time of ovulation, your partner and you can work hard, one day before and the day after that period.
Be careful when you use a lubricant, as long as spermicide use that contains the content to.

Post a Comment