Saturday, January 30, 2010

Clitoris Brazilian Wax Brazilian Wax!! I Ended Up With A Cut 11/4" Long!!!! Its Along The Crease Where My Clitoris And Labia Meet!?

Brazilian wax!! I ended up with a cut 11/4" long!!!! Its along the crease where my clitoris and labia meet!? - clitoris brazilian wax

A friend helped me to polish the labia minora N, as he ran down the wax strip in the blood. I do not know what to do. After the bleeding has stopped, I took a shower to cleanse the area. I applied Neosporin and were keeping the apartment clean, good. What should I apply for ????? Have I taken the right action?

8 comments:

ScottD said...

Ouch! Sorry to hear it.

They have taken the appropriate action, but.

i♥JESUS said...

It was beautiful. Just check periodically to make sure it is clean and not too wet or become infected. It heals in a few days. No biggie! It happened to me before!

i♥JESUS said...

It was beautiful. Just check periodically to make sure it is clean and not too wet or become infected. It heals in a few days. No biggie! It happened to me before!

Tana said...

^ _ ^ Oe o0o0 I can only say srry

ayesha m said...

Apply for an action!

luisa said...

I thought, but now you say that !!!!!!!.. I will never forget the idea ..

Kris said...

Sue B *** h lol call violation

boykisse... said...

loud noises that do not have a good feeling

Post a Comment