Friday, February 12, 2010

Create Picture Crossword What Does My Math Teacher Mean By . . . ?

What does my math teacher mean by . . . ? - create picture crossword

My math teacher has recently assigned a project in mathematics. Here's what you said to do --

Create a crossword puzzle on a poster with the terms and definitions. Make sure the pictures are also included on the poster to illustrate the conditions. "

I understand the first part, but I do not understand what you mean, 'Make sure you include photos on the poster to illustrate the working conditions. How can I show mathematical concepts?

"Please help. BTW - is scheduled for Friday.
Thank you (:

1 comment:

Cutie said...

I think it means that the poster in the background and / or pages with examples of mathematical concepts of characters: D

Post a Comment