Sunday, February 21, 2010

Congratulations Saying For Baby Gift How Can I Handle My Jealous Sister In Law At My Baby Shower?

How can I handle my jealous sister in law at my baby shower? - congratulations saying for baby gift

My hub and I are on our first child in 8 weeks, the first grandchild in my family tree. As well known, that it is 5 weeks of pregnancy, even after it is all that is expected at least a few years after the big "problems" in their brief marriage. Apparently, it had a miscarriage after 4 weeks, a month ago. Congratulations, I am for those who want to have children and be happy. My baby shower is next week, we visit family and I are now. The problem is, after we announced our new and exciting came in a ranting rage was said that I have deceived my center, we only money for the family and many other terrible things. The brother of my stroke even went with her a little later apologized. IIt was very sad, because my heart and I like this is the most exciting moment of our lives. Finally, we get a "Congratulations", I 15 weeks pregnant. The list of things said and vengeful act, a book that is manipulative, jealous, attention seeker could fill. If I have to, it would be premature, but I know I must be a burden for the good of my heart and family ties make. How can I say congratulations and very kindly presence in my shower is also pregnant? We have prepared just the 2 marriages last year (can not imagine that fled the country) and all the reasons for the party and gifts. In the beginning I made great efforts to make room for them, but now I can not even think of a single TPosted say that everything I say, twisted or has a smart comment. I can not resist evil, and so I was waiting for attention at once! Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment