Sunday, November 15, 2009

Serial Pro Show Interprise Howcome My Seagate SATA/300 Hard Drive's Capacity Shows Up As 127 GB In Windows XP Pro?

Howcome My Seagate SATA/300 hard drive's Capacity shows up as 127 GB in Windows XP Pro? - serial pro show interprise

I use a 320GB (16MB Cache) Barracuda 3.5 Internal Hard Drive Hard Drive Serial ATA hard drive is a Seagate! and 320 .... Is I loaded Windows XP Professional, and after you install Windows XP Pro was finished, I went to my local disk (C:) properties, tab "General", close to where it says capacity is 127 to go represent! !
But when it actually has 320 GB hard drive, once again ... Windows XP Professional is the limited capacity of my hard drives to ...
I have 193 GB, which makes the calculation ...

Nevertheless, I must use some sort of partitioning software to solve this problem?

Thank you very much.

Raffi --

No comments:

Post a Comment